Julie offers Outplacement Services to employees facing redundancy in Hampshire, Dorset, East Sussex and Surrey.
Julie is able to provide honest advice on how staff can showcase their skills and best market themselves for the future. Her experience covers most professions from trainees to senior executives.
The service is much more personal and targeted towards the individual than many other Outplacement companies.
Julie supported us during the closure phase of one of our offices. Her outplacement work with colleagues was universally praised and valued. I would recommend her very highly.”
Ray Myers – Business Owner at Pharmalution Ltd
Outplacement Services include:
- One to one sessions
- Professional CV Writing Service
- LinkedIn Profile Writing
- Interview Coaching
- Where to look for jobs
- Advice on the recruitment market
- Proactive approaches to finding a new position
- Target mailshots and networking
- Building confidence to enable employees to ‘sell’ their skills
One to One CV Writing Consultations
These can be carried out face to face in your offices or via the telephone or Skype. With Career Matters, clients give input into their CVs and retain ownership. CVs are then drafted by Julie and emailed for review. Working closely with clients, she then fine-tunes them until they are perfect.
What’s included in the CV Writing Service?
- Telephone or face to face consultation with Julie
- Selection and prioritisation of information about experience, achievements, strengths and career aims
- Help to define job-search strategies and provide tips & advice
- Creation of the CV
- Draft copy and final copy of CV (sent by e-mail)
- Free information sheet on interview preparation
One to One Interview Coaching
Usually a one-off 60-90 minute session. Most clients feel that after the first session their knowledge of how to ‘sell’ their skills and qualities at an interview is well honed, they know how to answer questions and they feel much more confident.
In particular, we cover:
- Research & preparation
- Creating the right impression
- Practice interview and feedback
- Interview structures – what to expect
- Interview tips
- Body language
- How to handle panel interviews
- Questions to ask the interviewer (and what not to ask!)
- How to finish the interview on the right note
- One to One Sessions – from £95.00
- CV Writing – £95.00 to £395.00
- LinkedIn Profiles – from £75.00
- Cover Letters – £40.00
Direct Transfer, PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro and Solo accepted.
- Wassen International (Consumer Goods)
- Upton Steel (Manufacturing)
- Hampshire Fire & Rescue (Public Service)
- JTC Group (Financial Services)
- Merlin Entertainments (International Leisure Group)
- Hampshire & the Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust
- Royal Caribbean (International Leisure & Tourism)
- Babcock International (Training & Technology)
- Haltermann Carless (Manufacturing)
- D4T4 Solutions (Data Management)
Julie supported JTC manage a recent restructure. Her outplacement work with colleagues was diverse, ranging from CV writing, LinkedIn profiles through to interview technique, and helped to assist all colleagues in securing new roles very quickly. Julie is personable, friendly and very attentive and contributed to making a difficult process, far easier. I would like to personally thank her for the work performed and would recommend her very highly. Thank you.”
William Cameron – Director of Institutional Client Services at JTC Group
For further information, please contact Julie in complete confidentiality.