LinkedIn is one of the most important parts of your personal branding and is regularly used by head-hunters and corporate recruiters to ‘pre-screen’ candidates. It is also the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 660 million members in over 200 countries and territories.
It is a very effective tool in a job search, in particular:
- Raising your career brand and profile in your market
- Finding and being found by employers and recruiters – including setting up automatic notifications for advertised roles
- Researching employers to target speculatively, their reputation, services, and products
- Researching employers prior to interview
- Developing networks and staying in contact with colleagues and external stakeholders
If you are not already networking on LinkedIn, you probably should be.
If you need to set up or update your LinkedIn Profile, we can help you create a powerful summary that captures who you are, what you do, and what you want from your career. Career Matters know exactly what to include to ensure that hiring managers can find you easily, whilst showing your personality and demonstrating your professionalism. Our Director, Julie Harding, gives personal attention whilst drawing upon her many years’ experience of writing compelling LinkedIn profiles and CVs. Many clients have seen instant results.
Your Professional LinkedIn Profile will:
- Have real ‘calls to action’
- Contain keywords that make you stand out
- Be written in the first person
- Show your professional personality
- Make you stand out from your competitors
- Have no spelling or grammar mistakes
What’s included in the LinkedIn Profile Service?
- Video / telephone consultation or meeting in person with Julie Harding, including your full input
- Discussion regarding your target roles & employment sector and how to position your ‘brand’ in the marketplace
- Production of your LinkedIn profile
- Draft copy in Word (sent by email) if required
- Completion of profile on the LinkedIn platform online (or final version in Word for you to copy and paste online)
- Tips and advice regarding your job search during the consultation
- Information sheet on LinkedIn best practice and how to search for jobs on LinkedIn
- If you cannot be reached by video or telephone on a UK, Western European, North American or Australian landline, then additional call charges may apply.
Additional LinkedIn Training
An extra one to one training session via video, telephone or in person can be arranged if required to quickly bring you up to speed with LinkedIn best practice and its use for job searching.
Guideline Fees for LinkedIn Profiles or CVs (including initial consultation):
- Director / C-Level Executives – £495
- Senior Managers / Senior Technical – £395
- Manager / Technical – £295
- Graduate / Apprentice / Clerical – £195
Additional services as add-ons: