Career Matters’ professional CV writing service will grab attention and get the job interview you deserve. Julie Harding is an expert CV Writer, having run her own CV business for over 15 years and prior experience as an award-winning recruiter. She’s helped clients across the globe in most career sectors, from business, finance, science, technology and engineering, to the public sector and the third sector. Clients’ career prospects and future career progression are often dramatically improved once their CV is written professionally.
Professional CV Writing Service
Whatever your next career aim, you will have an initial consultation in person or via video / telephone. We’ll get to know you and your way of thinking and will discuss:
- Skills and strengths, career history, qualifications and achievements
- Your career aims and the role you would like next
- How best to ‘brand’ you for the market you intend to work in
- Help to define your job search strategies and provide tips and advice (if required)
Your CV will then be written and provided in draft via email. Together we’ll review it and fine-tune it until you have complete confidence in your new CV. Your final document is provided in Word and as a PDF file ready for you to send to potential employers.
Julie’s experience and personal attention ensures your CV, either built from scratch or re-written, will help you stand out from the crowd and deliver a really polished CV produced to the highest possible standards.
What if I have a ‘difficult’ CV?
No problem (don’t tell anyone, but it makes it more interesting)! We are used to dealing with:
- Frequent job changes
- Interim management assignments
- Returning to work
- Change of career direction
- Technical roles
- Translating from French, Spanish or German into English
- C-level, Senior Executive, Management and Graduate CVs
- Writing a CV from scratch if you’ve always found work through recommendations
Guideline Fees for CVs or LinkedIn Profiles (including initial consultation):
- Director / C-Level Executives – £575
- Senior Managers / Senior Technical – £455
- Manager / Technical – £340
- Graduate / Apprentice / Clerical – £225
Additional services as add-ons:
- CV or LinkedIn Profile (when either one is already purchased) – £130
- LinkedIn Training (price when combined with LinkedIn Profile Writing) – £130
- Cover Letter – £65
- Interview Coaching – £215
If you cannot be reached on a UK landline or video call, additional call charges may apply.
Payment is usually requested by bank transfer prior to the writing of your documents. Arrangements will be discussed when we diarise the consultation.
Free CV Appraisal
CV & LinkedIn Writing
“I was referred to Julie via a good friend of mine and understood why as soon as I made contact with her. Julie provided a very friendly and personable service and I was delighted with the outcome. Highly recommended, especially if, like me you haven’t needed to update your CV in almost 20 years!”
Managing Director & Co Founder, Lusso Homes
“Julie’s CV and cover letter service was fantastic. Tying up the loose ends on my CV and putting it in the correct format has proven very useful in getting me job interviews. A pleasure to do business with over the phone and email. Julie remained flexible and was willing to fit working around my lifestyle.”
Royal Navy Marine Engineer, Gosport, Hampshire
Contact Julie Harding at Career Matters for a confidential discussion, a free CV review or help with Career Consulting, Outplacement or Training.
Based in Fareham in Hampshire, UK, we cover the local areas of Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke and Petersfield, and neighbouring counties Dorset, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex and London). Services to the rest of UK and Europe are of course deliverable via video and telephone.