Whether you are a hiring manager or talent acquisition specialist within an HR department or recruitment agency, we can help you by delivering training on recruitment best practice, candidate selection and how to conduct interviews professionally.
Delivered by our recruitment and training specialist, our workshops can be tailored to your requirements but usually include:
- Recruitment best practice for hiring managers
- Interview structure and skills
- Competency-based (behavioural) interviewing
- Training workshops are delivered in small groups (up to 8 people) to enable maximum learning and development.
Need a skilled recruiter & interviewer to shortlist job applicants?
Career Matters’ experienced interviewer and recruiter, Julie Harding, can conduct interviews and shortlist candidates on your behalf, saving time and money.
Many companies identify and attract their own applicants for roles but don’t have the time or in-house experience to interview or shortlist effectively. An experienced recruiter can do an initial CV sift and telephone conversation to check eligibility and skills, and then interview and shortlist the best candidates for you.
Why use an external company to interview and shortlist?
- Speed up the process so the most talented applicants are less likely to be employed elsewhere
- Present a professional image for your business which engages applicants and upholds your company brand
- Save time and money by freeing up staff from interviewing candidates that aren’t right
- Have a robust selection process which is impartial, thorough and fair
What recruitment services do you provide?
Working closely together, Julie will get to know your organisation, company structure and role and then:
- Design questions based on your requirements and specification
- Review CVs and select those appropriate for interview
- Interview applicants in person or via video or telephone
- Present a shortlist for a final interview with you
- Talk the successful candidate through the offer of employment (if required)
- Provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants (if required)
Recruitment Skills for Hiring Managers Workshop
“Really positive messaging over recruitment and knowledge of the process.”
“The feedback we receive from employees about Julie’s sessions is always really positive. So much so that it prompted us to ask Julie to refresh the content of our Hiring Manager’s accreditation workshop as well and start running them for us. Julie has been a delight to work with, professionally she knows her subject matter as an expert should, but it’s her genuinely caring approach that seems to give people that extra level of confidence you need when you’re looking to develop your career. We’re very pleased to have Julie’s support to help us increase internal mobility.”
“Great short course! Good insight into how we can widen our pool of recruits.”
Based in Fareham in Hampshire, UK, we cover the local areas of Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke and Petersfield, and neighbouring counties Dorset, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex and London). Services to the rest of UK and Europe are deliverable via video and telephone.